Wednesday, January 9, 2008

There's a dead chicken in my dinner!

It turns out when you order roast chicken for dinner in China, you really get everything. I was not really paying attention, just watching some South Park and eating my dinner, when I picked up the head and bit into it. It was so nasty I took a photo of it for you all to enjoy. So enjoy:



Well, I am only two days or two and a half hours away from post-exam bliss! Today I had my oral exam, which I am quietly confident about. My teacher says I did quite well in the Character Knowledge exam - at least over 90! That will be my best mark for the semester I think. Now I only have Reading Comprehension tomorrow, and Listening the day after, then I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also, it turns out we are only going to Ha'erbin for four days now instead of five, as the five day tour included a day of skiing, which none of us want to do.

10 days til I leave Beijing!!

No comments: