Sunday, January 20, 2008

Teary Goodbyes (and Hellos)

This will be quick because the clock is ticking.

Tonight I had dinner with Christelle and Fabien - we went out for pizza (and bourbon), then had chocolate fondue at their house and watched Leon the Professional (until the DVD decided to cark it.) Teary farewells were had, then once I got home we realised we could do it all over again tomorrow for lunch.

So tomorrow my day is jam packed. I have to meet Andri and Can, exchange photos and say goodbye, then off to uni to meet Mega, Fabien and Christelle (and possibly Olly) for lunch, then Mega is going to accompany me to my place to collect my (hopefully by then) packed luggage, then she's taking me to the airport! Unfortunately I've already packed the waterproof mascara.

The next time I blog, I'll be in Australia! See you all soon!

P.S. Mum - bring some tissues to the airport!

No comments: