Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

That's right - it snowed! (A few days ago). I would have blogged sooner to post photos, but I was unfortunately sick in bed with a feisty hangover that day, and my camera is out of batteries so I had to wait until one of my friends posted their pictures online! I am sneaky like that. And well, I kill two birds with one stone, because this picture is practically an entire class photo.



13 of the 18 people in that photo are Indonesian... Not surprisingly, my Indonesian has improved dramatically this semester. Our 'listening class' teacher is the lady in the middle, with the pink handbag.

Unfortunately, the snow melted almost entirely the same day. But I'm hoping for a pretty heavy downfall between now and Christmas so I will get my first white Christmas!

No comments: